ppolicy draft again (was: 2.4.40 ITS possibilities)

Howard Chu wrote:
> Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
>> 7838 - Add ORDERING matching rule to ppolicy (RFC issue?)
>
> re: 7838 - the draft needs a number of edits. I'm willing to commit this if
> someone takes responsibility for publishing a new draft to IETF.

Which draft/version are you exactly talking about?

Do you have your own fork of this most recent version?
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-behera-ldap-password-policy-10

At LDAPcon there was no consensus to bring this back to IETF. But I'd be
willing to do some editing work and start a discussion on the ldapext mailing
list.

But I'd like to have the "source" for draft-behera-ldap-password-policy.

Ciao, Michael.