Re: slapd deadlock bug ITS#7296

Richard Silverman wrote:
On Sun, 23 Dec 2012, Howard Chu wrote:
Also, what kernel version(s) are you testing on?

2.6.32 (Red Hat Enterprise Linux)

I see a lot of Linux-kernel email traffic about epoll bugs as well, but not
sure which are relevant to this version. Just something to stay aware of.

Good to know, although I think the bug is independent of this. We actually
ran into this exact issue on Solaris several years ago and reported it
then:

http://www.openldap.org/its/index.cgi/Incoming?id=6920

That bug is against Solaris, which has always only used select(), since epoll() is Linux-only. I don't see how the two can be related, since your current issue is epoll-specific.