Re: RE24 testing call (2.4.27 official call #3)

--On Wednesday, November 23, 2011 9:26 PM +0100 Michael StrÃder <michael@stroeder.com> wrote:

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
Please test latest RE24.  dynamic config support for back-sql and
back-perl have been added.  If anyone has a setup to test either of
those specifically, that would be useful.

I saw you marked RE24 ready to be released. make test also works for me
but please take note of my recent comment to ITS#7090 which might be a
show-stopper for back-mdb.

back-mdb is considered (and marked) experimental at this time. It is expected that there may be issues. However, releasing it allows a larger pool of people to test it and help find any remaining issues.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Sr. Member of Technical Staff