Re: MDB name

Howard Chu wrote:
> I'm not sure that we need to change the name; I was asking the question.

As said: Personally I don't think that a name change is needed.

In your presentation you said you want to provide a stand-alone lib e.g. for
SASL etc. So it's rather a question on how to name the lib to avoid a name
clash of different libs. I guess you already looked at that one though.

The file suffix .mdb is also ok for me even if there's another database
product using the same suffix. I rather don't expect anybody to openldap
back-mdb files or other libmdb files by double-click.

Ciao, Michael.