Re: More items for RE24

Hallvard B Furuseth wrote:
ITS#6760 is in RE24, though I never marked it Test.  Did someone review
it as requested in the ITS?

Yes, I looked it over. The only reason to use overlay_entry_release_ov() is because you know for certain that the entry was created by something lower on the overlay stack and that upper overlays don't need to be run. It just saves some shuffling of op->o_bd etc. in the caller. Your use of be_entry_release_r() is fine. I didn't realize the ITS hadn't been set to Test yet, but it's fine as Release now.