Re: Plans for 2.4.24?

> After two things:
>
> (a) VMware has to approve its employees working on external projects.
> I'm
> currently undergoing that approval process, it should be done in the
> next
> week or so.
>
> (b) I've also been waiting on a fix for ITS#6660. That's a major issue
> for
> RE24.

Anyone got any doc contributions? There was talk of some in #openldap-devel
a while back. I've got a fairly big doc regarding cert based auth that would
make a good appendix (needs some client approval and re-work). Still loads to do
on the docs regarding cn=config too.

Cheers.

P.S. Apologies for my massive absence. Most of this year and last has been spent
getting our VoIP service provider ready and launched - http://www.surevoip.co.uk
and my son has had a really big hip operation (effectively a hip replacement - he's
6 and has CP)

P.P.S Any news on fermat Kurt?

--
Kind Regards,