(Round 2) Proposed patch to support: draft-zeilenga-ldap-c-api-concurrency

 The following is a link to the revised proposed patch
to implement: draft-zeilenga-ldap-c-api-concurrency

I believe I have addressed all the issues with the first
proposed patch.  This included:
    Removal of the additional errno APIs
    The requested code and macro cleanup fixes
    Cleanup of the new test case (slapd-mtread.c/test060-mt-hot)
    Removal of the old SunOS THR_LWP code

The new web location is:
http://cr.opensolaris.org/~djl/openldap-codereview-r2/

The new diffs include:
    a complete  webrev diff of the proposed patch
    against HEAD (as of 8/30/10)

    a webrev diff of the round 1 patches (with latest HEAD
    changes applied) vs the new round 2 patch

diff -U of both of the above

a complete source tarball of HEAD as of 8/30/10) plus
the proposed patch.

And a link to the round 1 bits for reference if needed.

I am still working on producing some code coverage test
results.  I will send that in a separate email once I have it.

Thank you in advance for your consideration,
Doug.