[Date Prev][Date Next]
liblutil/ultils.c: lutil_localtime() <g-differential> timestamp format bug?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: liblutil/ultils.c: lutil_localtime() <g-differential> timestamp format bug?
- From: Daniel <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 18:41:06 +0100
- User-agent: Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 (Windows/20100228)
there seems to be a small problem in "lutil_localtime()" regarding the
creation of <g-differential> timestamp formated bervals:
The returned length "ret" (of type: size_t) of a timestamp value in
<g-differential> format contains the terminating "\0" which leads to
base64 encoded presentation...
For demonstration I've attached a minimal (and probably very dirty)
patch which fixed this issue for me, but I'm quite unsure whether:
- it's really a bug or I'm doing something completely wrong
- my patch represents a clean solution.
Therefore I've not opened an ITS. First of all I would appreciate your
valuable feedback, whether lutil_localtime() creates <g-differential>
timestamps like intended?
Thanks a lot!
RCS file: /repo/OpenLDAP/pkg/ldap/libraries/liblutil/utils.c,v
retrieving revision 1.70
diff -u -r1.70 utils.c
--- libraries/liblutil/utils.c 20 Nov 2009 19:43:50 -0000 1.70
+++ libraries/liblutil/utils.c 20 Mar 2010 17:15:12 -0000
@@ -147,7 +147,7 @@
snprintf( p, smax - 15, "%02ld%02ld", delta / 3600,
( delta % 3600 ) / 60 );
- return ret + 5;
+ return ret + 4;
int lutil_tm2time( struct lutil_tm *tm, struct lutil_timet *tt )