Re: RE24 (2.4.20) testing call #3

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
> A few new changes, please re-sync and test.  Thanks!  Hopefully this
> will be the last of it.  In particular, watch test050 please. ;)

test050 fails for me. I can send the testrun/ if needed.

[..]
Using ldapmodify to add/modify/delete entries from server 1...
  iteration 1
  iteration 2
  iteration 3
  iteration 4
  iteration 5
  iteration 6
  iteration 7
  iteration 8
  iteration 9
  iteration 10
Waiting 7 seconds for servers to resync...
Using ldapsearch to read all the entries from server 1...
Using ldapsearch to read all the entries from server 2...
Using ldapsearch to read all the entries from server 3...
Using ldapsearch to read all the entries from server 4...
Comparing retrieved entries from server 1 and server 2...
test failed - server 1 and server 2 databases differ
make[2]: *** [bdb-mod] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/usr/src/michael/openldap/OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2_4/openldap/tests'
make[1]: *** [test] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/src/michael/openldap/OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2_4/openldap/tests'
make: *** [test] Error 2

Ciao, Michael.