Re: HAVE_GMTIME_R?

> I'm seeing a lot of warnings about lutil_tm declaration inside function
> params
> when compiling a fresh HEAD now. Seems to me there's something missing
> from
> these recent commits.

I need to carefully review where the new functions are used instead of the
old ones.  This is because the new functions are in libldap, while the old
ones were in liblutil.  I had to move them in libldap so that the mutex
could be initialized appropriately.  I only moved those functions that
needed to be there.  Other time-related, and significantly those using the
lutil_tm struct, remained in liblutil.  Probably ldap_pvt.h needs to
include lutil.h.  Suggestions?

p.