Re: Please test RE24

--On Tuesday, March 10, 2009 8:54 PM +0100 Pierangelo Masarati <ando@sys-net.it> wrote:

Michael StrÃder wrote:
Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
--On Tuesday, March 10, 2009 9:48 AM +0100 Jens Vagelpohl
<jens@dataflake.org> wrote:

On Mar 10, 2009, at 00:21 , Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

Please test RE24 as it is being considered for 2.4.16. Thanks!

On OS X 10.5.6/Intel test045 fails:
This should be fixed now, please test further. :)

This test still fails:

Same here. If I diff the output I get:

test050 is also having interesting failures for me. I've had one segfault (corrupt CSN data), one lockup (waiting on unlocked mutexes to clear) and twice I've had server3 be empty:

-rw------- 1 quanah quanah  19849 Mar 10 14:31 server4.out
-rw------- 1 quanah quanah  19849 Mar 10 14:31 server4.flt
-rw------- 1 quanah quanah    377 Mar 10 14:31 server3.out
-rw------- 1 quanah quanah    377 Mar 10 14:31 server3.flt
-rw------- 1 quanah quanah  19849 Mar 10 14:31 server2.out
-rw------- 1 quanah quanah  19849 Mar 10 14:31 server2.flt
-rw------- 1 quanah quanah  19849 Mar 10 14:31 server1.out
-rw------- 1 quanah quanah  19849 Mar 10 14:31 server1.flt

so the comparison fails. This is after adjusting SLEEP1 to be 20 seconds and SLEEP2 to be 30 seconds, which should be more than sufficient.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer