R: Re: R: Re: commit: ldap/servers/slapd schema_init.c

----- Hallvard B Furuseth <h.b.furuseth@usit.uio.no> ha scritto:
> Pierangelo Masarati writes:
> >> Any reason to make these ber_int_t instead of ber_len_t?
> >
> > Copy & paste?
>
> Right.  Fixed.  Just wanted to make sure I didn't enter a commit war
> with you.

You already did :)  The commit for ITS#5695 was delayed by the conflict you generated in my build tree after your first round of modifications, sigh...

> > No clue, and no complains from the compiler, otherwise I
> > would have probably fixed it myself.
>
> gcc -Wsign-compare or -Wextra.

Thanks for the tip.  Usually, I only use -Wall.

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
OpenLDAP Core Team

SysNet s.r.l.