Re: Please test RE24

--On Thursday, October 02, 2008 10:13 AM -0400 Aaron Richton <richton@nbcs.rutgers.edu> wrote:

On Wed, 1 Oct 2008, Howard Chu wrote:

Aaron, can you pick up new back-bdb/filterindex.c and search.c from CVS
HEAD.  You seem to be the only one who can reliably reproduce these
issues so far.

These worked OK for about 14 hours. Eventually, the machine started running out of memory, but I'm pretty sure that's a kernel bug. I patched, rebooted and will keep test008 on a loop today.

Multiple runs passed for me with these patches (linux 64-bit)

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer