Re: changes to distributed collect.c overlay

Brett @Google wrote:
i've attached a slightly newer file for posterty, as the /incoming
folder on the anonymous ftp server is saying "device full"

I'm committing a revised version of this patch. You used C++ style comments, which are never to be used since slapd is pure C code. You used strlen, which is also discouraged in slapd code since struct bervals already record the length of the attached data. plus a few other cleanups...

(collect structures match longer dn's first, which helps if collect-ing from multiple levels of structure)