Re: postalAddress matching rule

On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 9:31 PM, Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com> wrote:
>>> slapo-collect should intercept the write request and forbid the write access
>>> if the attribute type is declared with COLLECTIVE.
>>
>> Yep. That sounds reasonable, but i presume it should either return an
>> unwilling to perform, or silently ignore it.
>
> I'd prefer to not silently ignore it since returning unwillingToPerform
> clearly indicates that a client is misbehaving which needs correction.

OK, i've implemented collect_modify() which returns unwillingToPerform for any
modify operation which contains an attribute which is a collect
attribute, leaving
alone non-collectinfo objects including the parent object

the collect attributes are not dumped by slapcat, so no changes there

Cheers
Brett