OpenLDAP Developer's Day - Dublin 2008 (early call for participation)

The OpenLDAP Project is tentatively planning on hosting
a developers' day conference in Dublin, Ireland in late July / early August (most likely weekend of August 2-3, and August 4).

Those interested in speaking at the conference are
encouraged to contact <project@openldap.org> with a
specific proposal (title, abstract, duration).  Discounts
will be available to speakers.

A formal (and more widely distributed) call for participation
will be made once conference details are firmed up a bit
(like we fix the date...).

Organizations interested in sponsoring this event are
encouraged to contact project@openldap.org. Currently we've
got an agreement with HEAnet to host the event, and Symas will
be sponsoring some of the activity.

At the moment it's been suggested that we conduct two
events - an ODD conference with presentations as we've done
in the past, and also a code-sprint where we all grind thru
a bunch of code together.

Feel free to email me with suggestions.