Re: glue ehancement?

Howard Chu wrote:
Aaron Richton wrote:
Maybe I'm understanding the requirements incorrectly, but what's wrong
with http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200802/msg00136.html?

That was of course my original suggestion in the ITS. It works for most situations because we patched nss_ldap to work with multiple service search descriptors. However the automounter he's using talks to LDAP directly, it doesn't go thru the name service switch, and it isn't smart enough to handle multiple SSDs. Thus the problem.
On Linux, use the nss_ldap module for autofs (in doc/lookup_nssldap.c).

On Solaris, LD_PRELOAD nss_ldap.so with the Sun automounter.

Or are you using a different automounter?

-- Luke