Re: [JunkMail] Re: RE24 testing

Hallvard B Furuseth wrote:
Gavin Henry writes:
Using ldapadd to populate producer...
Waiting 20 seconds for syncrepl to receive changes...
Using ldapsearch to check that syncrepl received database changes...
Using ldapsearch to check that syncrepl received database changes on
consumer2...

on test050

will try again on a different box.

HEAD too, on Linux RHEL/i386. testrun/server[12].log keep growing, but no other files change. I've patched it a bit though, so I can't be sure it's not my fault. No time to test with clean sources now, trying later.

I saw that as well. Should be fixed now in HEAD/RE24.