[Fwd: Re: Likewise has added GSS-SPNEGO support to openldap libraries]

This sounds redundant to me, given that OpenLDAP interfaces to GSS thru SASL. If this code belongs anywhere at all, it's in the SASL library. As for the mechanism itself - we've only recently excised all the other non-standard/obsolete Bind mechanisms from our code base. If Microsoft wants to publish some RFCs/specs for these other mechs, then maybe it'd be OK to incorporate. But until then, to me it just feels like pollution.

Anyone else have comments?