Re: syncrepl fails on RE_2_4

--On October 24, 2007 9:47:55 PM +0200 Dieter Kluenter <dieter@dkluenter.de> wrote:

Maybe this has changed for 2.4, but my understanding is that the accesslog db must be declared *before* the db that will be logging to it. In this case, you are doing the opposite. Although you obviously aren't doing delta-syncrepl since this is on the consumer side. But it may be worth tweaking.

| database        bdb
| suffix          "o=avci,c=de"
| rootdn          "cn=admin,o=avci,c=de"
| rootpw          secret
| syncrepl rid=03
|         provider="ldap://localhost:9007";
|         bindmethod=sasl
|         saslmech=digest-md5
|         authcid=replicator
|         credentials=replicator
|         searchbase="o=avci,c=de"
|         scope=sub
|         attrs="*","+"
|         type=refreshAndPersist
|         retry="5 5 300 5"
|         logbase="cn=log"
|         syncdata=accesslog
|
| updateref ldap://localhost:9007
| MirrorMode off
|
| overlay accesslog
| logdb   cn=log
| logops writes
| logpurge 3+00:00 1+00:00
| index reqStart eq
|
| database bdb
| suffix cn=log
| directory /tmp/slapd2/log
| rootdn cn=log
| index reqStart eq
| access to dn.subtree="cn=log" by dn.exact="cn=replicator,o=avci,c=de"
| read

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount