Re: Basic examples of new overlays worthwhile ?

Buchan Milne wrote:
Someone on #ldap was having trouble with slapo-memberof, so I did a quick basic example to confirm it works, available at http://pastebin.ca/724050

So, I wonder if it is worthwhile having some examples like this in the documentation or not ?

Or, would it be better to ship a test for the overlay, and provide a more complete example of a rfc2307bis-type setup ?

There is a test in HEAD; it appears to be missing from RE24. I suspect that's just a minor oversight.

Alternatively, is there a to-do list for the outstanding documentation work ?

Check the Documentation section of the ITS, and check out the Admin Guide from CVS and look for the empty sections. Post your contributions to ITS.
Chief Architect, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com