New Appendices

Here's the Appendix Title list I was thinking about:

* "Common Errors" (port from FAQ-O-MATIC)
  - Possibly with a section discussing LDAP spec errors codes to cover all
the error 49 questions we *always* get
  - Linked to from the Troubleshooting section in the main body of the Guide
* "Real World Deployments/Examples" (or a better title, as just listing
config files like the current placeholder isn't good enough)
* Contrib Modules/tools, as some users aren't aware of this in our source

That's all I can remember just now, my notes are back home.

Chat soon,

Gavin.

--
Kind Regards,