[Date Prev][Date Next]
Setting up slapo-pcache with back-config
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Setting up slapo-pcache with back-config
- From: Ralf Haferkamp <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 15:07:35 +0200
- Content-disposition: inline
- User-agent: KMail/1.9.5
is slapo-pcache supposed to work with back-config with current HEAD? I was not
able to create a working configuration, yet.
As soon as the olcPcacheConfig Entry is added as a child below a back-ldap
Database Entry, slapd tries to open the corresponding bdb/hdb Database for
the pcache overlay, which of course does not yet exist as it has to be a
child object of the olcPcacheConfig Entry.
Any suggestions how this could be fixed?