Re: (Dumb?) X-ORDERED 'VALUES' question

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

Maybe unrelated, but this reminds me of the issue I ran into with valsort where adding ordering made it so that I couldn't search on the non-weighted values

DO you mean values without {X} intermixed with values with {X}? I'm not sure I understand all the implications of ordering.

in the attr if it gets indexed, essentially requiring there to be two attributes for any weighted attribute if you needed indexing. For example "ou" and a private namespace "zimbraOU" or something.

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
OpenLDAP Core Team

SysNet s.r.l.