userPassword compare fix

Trying to compare the userPassword attribute, that contains a crypted
password (like this: {crypt}qWe2pXud183), with the cleartext password,
OpenLDAP returned me LDAP_COMPARE_FALSE. However, if I put a cleartext
password in userPassword, it returns LDAP_COMPARE_TRUE.
So, as I can see OpenLDAP doesn't crypt (with the proper function) the
password passed by the client before compare it, as many other LDAP
servers (like Sun Directory Services) do.

This patch should fix this behaviour:
http://www.paolomeschi.com/patches/openldap/openldap-userpassword-compare.patch

(A copy of this mail has been sent to the ITS mailing list)