LSB inclusion of OpenLDAP

Hi,

We are considering inclusion of OpenLDAP (libldap as of now) for the
Linux Standards Base (LSB).
As of just last week, I believe OpenLDAP 2.3.11 is considered stable
(and would make most sense to include this series for the LSB), but many
apps still use the 2.2.x series.
Since the LSB standardizes on ABI , has there been any ABI breakage in
this major release ?. As far as I could make out , the Changelog does
not seem to indicate any such change other than the addition of a couple
of interfaces to libldap...

Any comments ?

Thanks in advance.

-- Pradosh Adoni