controls state data leakage

Howard,

I note that controls state data that is stored in o_controls[id] doesn't leak only because it's allocated on the operation's slab. I noted that for the pagedResults, but it may well occur for other controls. Was this intended? Otherwise, we could put in slap_free_ctrls() a op->o_tmpfree() for each o_controls[i] that is non-zero, unless it's acceptable that controls store there memory that is not allocated with o_tmp* routines. The other solution is to provide cleanup hooks for each control, and call it, when defined, for all controls that are set. This solution would be far more general, but it requires som work.

p.