Re: test039-glue-ldap-concurrency time...

--On Monday, August 29, 2005 4:51 PM -0700 Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@stanford.edu> wrote:

I've noticed on several occasions that test039-glue-ldap-concurrency
takes an extremely long time to run.  Currently, on my dev box it is at
50 minutes.  Is this normal on all platforms, or is it just something
funky about Solaris?

It gets to a certain point, and then just seems to hang for ages before
continuing:

I finally killed this test after two hours... Subsequent runs have only taken about 10 minutes. It makes me think there may be an issue in what is being tested here, that is only triggered some of the time. I'm attempting to see if I can recreate this state.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer