Re: commit: ldap/ aclocal.m4 configure

Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
At 01:48 PM 8/10/2005, Howard Chu wrote:
libtool is now using a variable $max_cmd_len which is not set anywhere. Not sure what problems it causes, aside from error messages from "test" at the moment.

Now I'm starting to remember... libtool 1.5 requires use
of a newer autoconf... which would require significant
rewriting of our configure.in & build/*.m4 files.
Oh well. I'll be backing out the changes shortly.
I've seen reports from other people that autoconf 2.5x worked fine with our existing configure.in. We really need to get out of the stone age here.