Re: Move SLAPI in an overlay...

Luke Howard wrote:

Yes, but over_op_func registers a callback with over_back_response, and
that takes care of calling the overlay response and cleanup sequence,
passing the appropriate backend and database structure to each overlay. You need to provide the slapi overlay a slapi_response() call that handles
all response types SLAPI needs to muck with.

We do, see slapi_over_response() in slapi/slapi_overlay.c (formerly
slapi_op_response()).

I see. I wonder if calling slapi_int_call_plugins() without placing the original bd_info and be_private is appropriate.

p.