Query: Schema Inheritance

Hi All,

I have a query regarding schema inheritance in OpenLDAP.

As we all know, multiple instances of an auxillary schema object can be
inherited by a structural schema object. I want to ask for a mechanism
through which the common attribute types of such instances can be
distinguished from each other during LDAP modify operations.
___________________________________
ILLUSTRATION:

Lets assume Schema objects A and B. A is structural and B is auxillary. We
try to inherit 3 instances of the object B in A.

Input ldif file:
dn:
objectClass: A
attr_a_1: 0
attr_a_2: 0
objectClass: B
attr_b_1: 11
attr_b_2: 22
objectClass: B
*attr_b_1: 1*
attr_b_2: 2
objectClass: B
attr_b_1: 111
attr_b_2: 222

Now if we wish to modify value of attr_b_1 for the second instance of object
B inherited in A. How should we direct our command ?

thanks & regards
-- Deepti Singh
"Doing easily what others find difficult is talent;
doing what is impossible for talent is genius."
-Henri-Fr'deric Amiel