Re: attribute for 'access to filter=...'

Hallvard B Furuseth writes:
>Kurt D. Zeilenga writes:
>> What's the operational semantics of the attribute?
>
> All I imagined was "whatever slapd.conf says", plus a textual

I just realized - if you were asking about "operational" rather than
"semantics": I think of it as an access control attribute, operational
like OpenLDAPaci is, but where the details are left to be specified by
the admin and implemented in slapd.conf.

--
Hallvard