Re: slap_sl_malloc

I've just checked in a potential patch for ITS#3296.
The problem I found is that normalized values in many normalizers (including
that for UUID) are currently allocated by sl_malloc.
I think they should be allocated by using ch_malloc because they are stored
in entry and hence are permanent.
For the toggling feature, I'd rather track down the usages of sl_malloc()
first if the toggling feature is not meant to be the first level solution
but a temp workaround.