OpenLDAP and Mac OS X

Hi !

Anyone with any experience of building OpenLDAP on Mac OS X ?

I know that Mac OS X comes with OpenLDAP installed, but that is no good to me since I'm trying to developing an OpenLDAP overlay on a PowerBook.

Compiling is unproblematic (sort of) but slapd doesn't want to load my module.
I know there is nothing wrong with the module as such since exactly the same code works without a hitch on a linux machine.

It has probably something to do with the way Apple handles dynamic libraries.

-- Roland