Re: back-bdb deadlocks?

Jong-Hyuk wrote:

I could also produce a deadlock case in both a Redhat 7.3 uniprocessor and a
Redhat 9 SMP box,
but I could get the full stack trace only in the Redhat 7.3 box. Weird gdb
behavior in Redhat 9...

Two files were uploaded to the incoming ftp directory:
ftp://ftp.openldap.org/incoming/test008-backtrace.txt for stack trace
ftp://ftp.openldap.org/incoming/test008-db_stat.txt for db_stat -CA result

I finally tracked down all the memory corruption issues and now it's working for me. Looks like I get to enjoy this weekend...
Chief Architect, Symas Corp. Director, Highland Sun
http://www.symas.com http://highlandsun.com/hyc