Re: assertedValue in match functions

> All matching routines should be passed an assertion value.
> That value can be empty (zero-length) for some syntaxes, but
> it must always be present.

OK, then I guess I need to trace why I was getting { undef, NULL }
values.  BTW, the "idassert" code is now in back-ldap; I'll be
testing it a bit more tonight, and document it accordingly.

It does:
  - bind to the remote server with proxyAuthzDN identity and, optionally:
    - proxyAuthz as the local user
    - proxyAuthz as NULL
    - proxyAuthz as some fixed identity
    - don't proxyAuthz, i.e. preserve the proxyAuthzDN identity

optionally, the idassert feature can be activated based on some local
authorization that resembles (acutally, it exploits the same code) the
regular authzFrom procedure, i.e. the proxy can be configured with a list
of ID matching rules that select what identities (including anonymous) can
exploit the feature.  The code is enabled by default if LDAP_DEVEL is
defined.

Ando.