authz (Re: New tool)

I've started to move a few things to new names (starting
in docs).  see slapd.conf(5) in HEAD.

If we assume use of LDIF to migrate from 2.2 to 2.3,
naming the attribute by both names (new first), should
be sufficient.

config file options we can easily alias as well.

With this, HEAD is now clearly for 2.3 development.
(which is good given that we want to move "stable" to
2.2 soon).

Kurt