RE: [JunkMail] Re: Bug in LDAP_CONTROL_PROXY_AUTHZ (ITS#2871)

Well, regardless of what Cyrus SASL does or doesn't do, I don't think
we should a) attempt to parse authcid or realm values b) combine
authcid and realm strings into one value.  Beyond that, I don't mind
providing both values for mapping purposes EVEN IF that produces auth
DNs like:
        uid=user@FOO,cn=FOO,cn=MECH,cn=auth
        uid=user@FOO,cn=BAR,cn=MECH,cn=auth
        uid=user,cn=MECH,cn=auth

It's easy enough to map these as needed.  (Or, to put another way,
we should use values "as provided".  Those who don't like how they
are provided can take it up with Cyrus SASL developers.)

Kurt