RE: userIdentity in LDAP Password Modify

Thinking out loud about what steps are needed...

If a DN is provided, do we need to apply SASL-regexp mapping to it? I would
think not.

If we get a "dn:" prefix we can just strip it and use the DN directly. If
dnNormalize fails, we fail the operation.

If we get a "u:" prefix we can let SASL take care of it.

If we get no prefix, and dnNormalize succeeds, we can use the DN directly.
Otherwise we treat it as a simple name, and let SASL take care of it.

When we call sasl_setpass, the password may be in sasldb, some other external
store, or it may be in the directory. It doesn't matter. SASL will re-enter
slapd (via slap_auxprop) if it needs to. So we don't need to do any special
SASL steps up front.