Re: portable.h and portable.nt question

At 11:28 AM 7/10/2003, Kammerloher, Josef wrote:
>Hello,
>I write a new backend for OpenLDAP and want to compile the source
>simultaniously on both Windows and Solaris and Linux.

You should be able to do this.  For Solaris and Linux and Windows
under Cygwin/MinGW, just create separate object directories for
each platform and run configure from each.  For example:
        cd ldap (top of source tree)
        mkdir linux
        cd linux
        ../configure

Repeat for other platforms.

And should be able to source tree for MSVC builds if you like.

Kurt