Password policy

Hello,

are there any plans to implement password policies für OpenLDAP? Or is it
still there and I have overseen this?

I have checked the archives for similiar postings, but have only found an
outdated similar question which was dated year 2000.

What I am searching for is to lock a password after multiple invalid
authorizations and other features.
Some commercial LDAP servers (like SUNs and Netscapes) seem to have
implemented the IETF Internet-Draft "Password Policy for LDAP Directories"
see
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-behera-ldap-password-policy-06.txt
).

I am looking to install an LDAP server to implement authenticatication and
authorization of our extranet users for various services like Web (Apache)
and others.

Regards,

	Willi Herzig