Re: LCUP gone?

It was an early implementation of a work in progress.  Jong
and I have decided to no longer pursue LCUP as its design
requires the server to maintain significant historical
information.  The code has been removed from HEAD.

You or anyone else is free to pick up where we left off...

Jong and I are instead pursuing what is known as the LDAP
Content Synchronization Operation (or LDAP Sync).  It doesn't
require servers to maintain any historical information (but
allows to take advantage of available historical information).
LDAP Sync is also a work in progress.

Thanks to Jong, HEAD (and 2.2a) includes not only an early
LDAP Sync implementation but a LDAP Sync-based replication
engine.

Kurt