RE: ACL changes for add/delete/rename and back-shell

That all sounds good, but it also sounds like extra rules are now needed.
I.e., if I have an existing set of ACLs that grants

	access to dn="ou=people,o=foo" attr=children
	   by dn="ou=manager,o=foo" write
	   by * read

but I don't have the corresponding attr=entry ACL from above, then
"ou=manager,o=foo" can't actually create any children of "ou=people,o=foo" ?

It seems that attr=children ACLs are obsoleted by this change.