ldap.conf TLS

Not to muddy the waters too much, but I note that the original intention of
the "TLS" config keyword was to allow multiple degrees of configuration. At
the time it was first implemented, there wasn't a lot of room for
flexibility. Now that we have StartTLS, it's possible to implement the "Try"
and "Demand" levels using StartTLS. Is it worth doing?

(Set to "Try" and a StartTLS request is sent at the beginning of a session;
if it fails the session proceeds normally. Set to "Demand" and if the
StartTLS fails the session fails.)