RE: deprecated functions in ldap.h

use ldap_simple_bind or ldap_sasl_bind instead.

>     ldap_kerberos_bind() and ldap_kerberos_bind_s()

Use ldap_sasl_bind and Kerberos 5. Kerberos 4 is dead, has many known
vulnerabilities anyway, which is why there is Kerberos 5 in the first
place...

>     ldap_modrdn() and ldap_modrdn2()
>     ldap_modrdn_s() and ldap_modrdn2_s()

use ldap_rename

>     ldap_open()

use ldap_init or ldap_initialize

>     ldap_perror()

ldap_err2string

>     ldap_result2error()

ldap_parse_result

> Some deprecated functions, like ldap_get_values(), I can't find a
> replacement function for.

ldap_get_values_len
uses struct berval's instead of char *'s...