Re: commit: ldap configure.in

ando@OpenLDAP.org wrote:
> Mostly based on patches provided by Hallvard B. Furuseth
>
> ITS#1677 - cast away const warnings
> ITS#1678 - unsigned char args to ctype funcs
> ITS#1682 - don't redefine ldap_debug
> ITS#1683 - uninitialized vars
> ITS#1703 - ldo_debug initialization
> ITS#1705 - unsigned testing
> ITS#1706 - socklen_t args
> ITS#1719 - back-tcl update (other cleanups/fixes/improvements; yet untested)
> ITS#1724 - integerNormalize/integerFilter/integerIndexer bugs
> ITS#1725 - libdes not required
>
> Implement back-null (/dev/null style backend)
> Cleanup some misc warnings ("%lu" format, unused/uninitialized vars,
>         ambiguous operator precedence)
>
> Kurt, please regenerate configure

I had to work offline most of the weekend, so after applying
most of Hallvard's patches and doing some work myself I made
this giant commit; there's need to regenerate configure; please
check that anything is broken.

Ando.

--
Dr. Pierangelo Masarati               | voice: +39 02 2399 8309
Politecnico di Milano                 |