Re: Enabling backend_attribute for bdb backend

Also, I was thinking that backend_group() could be implemented
in terms of backend_attribute() by the front-end for backends
that do not implement backend_group(). The only expense is that
it involves two calls to backend_attribute(), one to read the
group, and one to validate the object class.

-- Luke

--
Luke Howard | lukehoward.com
PADL Software | www.padl.com