CHROOT with OpenLDAP

Hello

I make Openldap in chroot enviroment package for ALTLinux Distrib

And I have a problem with slap* utils.

So

I have chroot enviroment for LDAP
in CHROOT=/var/chroot/ldap with
/dev
/etc/openldap/schema
/lib
/usr
/var

and config file slapd.conf placed in CHROOT/etc/openldap/slapd.conf
all path in slapd.conf use absolute path to schemas and back-ends like this
/etc/openldap/schema/*schema
/usr/lib/openldap/back_*

Server work currect, but slap* utils use config file in /etc/openldap/slapd.conf which is out, and when I run slap* utils with -f CHROOT//etc/openldap/slapd.conf
I get next result:
      /etc/openldap/schema/core.schema: No such file or directory
      No databases found in config file

I think we may add new option SLAPD_CHROOT_DEFAULT_CONFIG = /etc/openldap/slapd-chroot.conf with absalutpath to schemas and bases without option about ACl and TLS.

OR may be I wrong and don't understend how make chroot for ldap while run Configure.

--
With best wishes, Volkov Serge
Network Administrator/Security Administrator