Re: struct berval comparison

Howard Chu wrote:

> [...]

That's what I initially made with dn_match; I initially favoured the
function call to be able to assert the args, but I understand it's
a pin from performance standpoint, and this kind of bug is easy to trace
without assertins (the code is flawed anyway if you send a NULL to
strcmp :)

I'll revert to macros then.A

Ando.

--
Dr. Pierangelo Masarati               | voice: +39 02 2399 8309
Politecnico di Milano                 |