liblber docs

I started going over the lber man pages, to bring them up to date and realized
that some of my recent changes are a bit of a mess. In particular, liblber has
code to read and write BVarrays but the functions to construct and free them
are
in slapd - bvarray_add, bvarray_free. They belong in liblber/memory.c, but now
I have to face the fact that I hate the name "BVarray" and don't want to have
to use functions named ber_bvarray_add() etc... Anyone got a suggestion for a
shorter, more convenient name?

Also I noticed that the encode and decode man pages talk about the library only
dealing with single-octet tags, but the code itself has handled multi-octet
tags for quite a long time. Of course, nothing in the source tree actually
needs/uses multi-octet support. (Perhaps because the docs have always said
single-octet only...?)